Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On the road again

Stopped for lunch at Kojonup


Monday 16th March 2009
We farewelled the kids over the weekend. A silent tear or two was shed by me. I can’t wait to see photos of my beautiful granddaughter in her ballgown on the night of her final year ball on the 4th April. Hint! Hint! I miss them already. Congratulations to Shane on making it into the State Championships in Swimming in the Surf Club Carnival. You go Boy!! Win those potato Chips!!! (That's another story)

The back view of the Trailer
We picked up the bus and trailer from Frontline Signs in Bunbury and were all connected and loaded by 10am and we were finally on the road again. We drove from Bunbury through Dardanup and Boyanup and on to Donnybrook. From Donnybrook we turned left to Boyup Brook and on to Kojonup. We lunched at a lovely shady spot just before Kojonup and we stopped briefly in Kojonup to visit with friends. We then went on to Broomehill to Gnowangerup and stopped for afternoon tea just past Jerramungup. We met up with some caravanners travelling to Esperance and Streaky Bay. As usual they came from near our home town. We continued on to Jerramungup and pulled up for the night about 4klms from Ravensthorpe in a truck bay. Arriving at 5.30pm we travelled a total of 508klms today.

Sorry this looked better on the large screen.

I tried to download this blog last night but the signal wasn't very good. Had a rotten night sleep it was so hot! 33degrees in the bus and lots & lots of bugs. We have now arrived in Esperance where we will stay for a few days catching up with some dear friends of ours. I caused a slight accident when I was directing Dh into our parking spot but I will tell you all about that next time. I am not very popular at the moment and our nice new paintwork on the trailer doesn't look so good either. I thought things were going too well.
Talk again soon

No comments: