Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wool and more wool

I’ve been a little bit naughty!!  No not really!!  I brought up big at the Wangaratta Woollen Mills Shop.  I was like a kid in a lolly shop, there were bags of wool everywhere and I didn’t know where to start.  With a not very patient husband with me and the knowledge that I wouldn’t be getting back here in a hurry, I grabbed as much wool as I could.  It was so cheap...wool that I had paid $6.49 a ball was only $2 so how could I go wrong.  A very happy Jan travelled back home to the bus.
OMG!!This is about half of what I brought
 We called into Elmore to visit Julie and Peter, fellow Motorhomers and HF Radio members.  We were amazed at high the grass had grown since with left there in November.  There was evidence of the recent floods in a lot of the towns we passed through.  Having said that,  Victoria looks very lush and green at the moment as a result of all the extra rain.  Well not long now before the  G Grandbaby arrives and I will be on my way home. 
Talk again soon
 

No comments: